Sunday, January 01, 2006

A New Year & Lots of Raspberries

Well I don't really have any New Years Resolutions. It's not that I don't believe in them, becuase I often make them. But I don't have anything specific that I want to start to try or stop doing now. But I do have a list of things Darryl and I would like to get completed this year.

1. Get the basement organized. Darryl got a bunch of shelves from work, so I'd like to get some rubbermaid containers and get everything organzied.

2. Get the bed finshed. (that ones' Darryl's) Although I will have to go out and get some nice fabric for the headboard.

It will be nice to go on a couple of vacations this year. Las Vegas, Florida, Kelowna. Plus maybe plan an all inclusive vacation for a year from now.

It will also be amazing to see all the things Lucas will accomplish this year. Crawling, walking, talking, teeth! But that also means I will have to go back to work. Wow time is going by quickly. It will be nice to have something for me again. I love my boy, but it will be nice to have another thing to focus on.

New Years Eve was alot of fun last night. Went to our friends house, we danced had martini's, watched the hockey game and chatted. We did laugh alot. It was fun to be a goof again. My child was safe at home in his bed with his Gramma and Pop here, so I could have all my focus on having a good time rather then half of the focus on Lucas.

Lucas is blowing lots of raspberries. It's his new skill this week. Although I've been spit on alot. It's great. Also Darryl had him laughing like a little kid, over and over again in his jolly jumper. Baby laughing is the best thing EVER!

Hope everyone is enjoy their New Years Day!

Till tommorrow.

Jenn

No comments: