Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Upside Down: Barenaked Ladies

Well a new trick of Lucas's is hanging upside down. He'll be in my arms and lean back till he's haning upside down. He is smiling away, so I'm sure he enjoys it. But the first couple of times it totally freaked me out. You spend the first two months making sure their necks are supported then a couple months later, they are turning it like they are the exorcist and hanging upside down.

Well I got a call today "recruiting" me for a job. I am so so lucky to be in the field I am. There is such a need for people that I am able to be more flexible with going back to work. I am able to work part time. But I don't want to say too much or I'll jinx myself, besides there's 7 more months to go.....

Lucas's sleeping has been great! Last night he woke at 11:30 to feed and then woke again at 4amish. All I had to do was put his soother in and he went back to sleep, no crying. Then this morning he took a two hour nap! Yeah. I love good days. I hope tommorrow is good as well as we are having a bunch of moms and babies over.

Right now I"m listening to Jann Arden with the Vancouver Symphony and it's so beautiful. So so beautiful. Thanks Tammy!

Lucas is 5 months old today, I took him into weighed. He is 16 pounds 14 ounces and 26 1/2 inches long. Wow he's growing!

I hope everyone is having as wonderful day as I am!

Till Tommorrow.

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so great to be sitting at work and without talking with you I know you're having a great day and you're happy! Puts a smile on my face!

I like to know that you're happy and loving life and this way it's that kind of knowing like when you over hear a conversation where people are saying good things about you or someone you love without you being part of the conversation. Good feelings!

Know what I mean? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense when I read it back but I hope you get the gist of what I'm trying to say. :)

Ciao Bella!