Thursday, January 26, 2006

Who Need Sleep- Barenaked Ladies.

Well just got back from baby and you Yoga. It was.... interesting. I found it hard to focus on exercising with Lucas there. But I'm sure that any exercise is good. One of my neighboors was taking it as well, so it was good to see her there and her little daughter is so cute. It's so fortunate that Lucas will be able to grow up with kids the same age around. Basically you are doing yoga with your kid there. I was hoping to incorporate him more. Oh well I guess next time I'll just bring more toys.

Well he was up again at 5am. I don't know what's going on. Then we had to wake him at 7:30. He can put himself to sleep, he does so everytime. It just takes him time to go to sleep at that hour. And usually I am feeding him then too. It's hard to know if it is a growth spurt or if he's getting back into bad habits. I guess we'll see what tonight brings and maybe if it continues I'll try the "dream feed". Hopefully becuase I woke him this morning he won't continue.

Heard from my old teacher yesterday. He is thinking of moving out west and working at SAIT. It would be great to have him there. He would be so knowledgeable.

Lucas is still being a chatterbox. He can say da da da da, over and over again. I'm in the process of try to teach him ma ma ma =)

Also, Darryl took a funny video of Lucas laughing. If you'd like to see it you can e-mail us or leave in comments.


Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: