Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lukey's Boat



Just playing around this evening and figured out how to post a picture of my beautiful boy. Hopefully he'll have a great night sleeping. It's amazing how much you love these little people. Everyday I fall more and more in love with him. It's different then the love you feel for you spouse, it's not like the butterflys you get in your stomach when you see your significant other. It's a love that makes you feel like you are going to explode, a smile that cannot get any bigger becuase your face just isn't big enough. Spending time with him is such a blessing. I love him so much. Enjoy the pic and now that I know how I'll do it more often.


Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn
Just a quick note to let you know I'm enjoying your blogactionne!
Lucas is such a cute little Mister!

I'm about to get off to bed, but wondering if I will sleep...I'm way to excited to get my toes in the sand!!!!!!!
I am the proud new owner of a 5.0 megpix camera - purchased at the astounding price $118.00. Superstore, they had a bunch they were clearing out...I think they're returns from Christmas. The camera had never even been turned on - shrink wrap was still on the batteries.

I'll take lots of pics and email them to you.

Lots of love to you and the whole "family".
Auntie Karen