Friday, January 27, 2006

Candy Man, Salty Dog- Sharon Lois and Bram


So far today I'm ready for Darryl to come home. Just in the fact that it will be nice to not talk in a high sing song voice. Today we are watching (and when I say we, I mean myself and Emma, becuase she provides most of the entertainment)the Geniers new puppy, Tails. We have exhausted him. Emma and he played all morning in the yard. Then we went to the offleash to play. Now he is konked out at my feet while I type (although Tigger just came in the room, so things might change)

So last night we had to let Lucas cry again. It's too bad becuase he hasn't been crying that much. But he was getting up really frequently. I guess it's like the Paula Abdul song, two steps forward, two steps back. He slept through till morning again, so hopefully we may have to go through one more night of it and then things will be back to normal.

He is learning to make a racket. (By racket I mean alot of noise, not tennis). He is starting to enjoy banging things together and see how much noise he can make. This is still cute and interesting to me, but I'm sure that will change in a couple of weeks.



Last night I went to a marketing focus group. It was quite interesting, South Centre is thinking of putting in a "children's play area". One where you could pay for babysitting of your child. I thought it was an interesting idea and there was much debate about the "fee". Anyway it was interesting to see others point of view and in the end I got a gift card to spend at Southcentre.

Well I should go check on the dogs.....

Till tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Mo Khan said...

It sure feels good to be back! Darryl was just telling me about some of your experience with job interviews. I'd love to hear about some of your more interesting experiences...