Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013: The video recap

Ahh, time flies when you are having fun.   It's interesting to go back and look at this same post from 2012 and it really doesn't feel like another year has gone by.  As I said last year we are in the glory days of our lives and the days are filled with lots of fun times.  It's busy and has it's ups downs, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  We were lucky that everyone was happy and healthy this year and there were no major issues. 

2014 looks like more of the same.  I've been debating my new years resolutions, but will post them tomorrow and progress on my 2013 resolutions. 


My favorite memory of 2013... ahh so many... hard to pick just one.  Our family vacation to California was so so fun.  Even though I made the most expensive mistake I have ever made, it ended up being one of my greatest mistake too.   Also as you can see from the video our trips to Kelowna and Sandpoint this summer were highlights too. 

My biggest regret of 2013 was that I didn't do the first run I had signed up for.  It was my first ever and I have no good excuse for not doing it.  I sat at home and was disapointed in myself the whole day (and really the whole year) for not doing it.  Luckily it is back next year and I am definitly signing up and doing it.  No. matter. what.   Luckily though I did more runs and ran more this year then I ever have in my life.  2013 was the year I became a runner. 

2013 was also the year I learned to golf and had many fun nights out with my mom, Karen and Tammy in our own ladies league.   It was also the year we started picking different family activities each weekend.  It was also the year we started big family baseball games. 

I hope everyone else had a wonderful 2013 too!

Till Tomorrow

Jenn


No comments: