Monday, January 30, 2006

Come Fly With Me- Frank Sinatra

Well the dogs (Tails and Emma) and the baby are sleeping. Yeah! It's amazing how as an adult you love sleep, but as a child or dog, you'd much rather be playing. Lucas has gone down well for both naps today so I'm really happy about that. Hopefully this one will be a longer one and he won't need a third nap. Although he was up at 3am crying and talking on and off for about 40 minutes. I ended up sleeping in the spare room so that Darryl could get enough sleep, as he has to go to work an hour earlier these days, so that I can go to work as well.

The soft spot on the top of Lucas's head is gone. Another sign he is growing up. I also gave him some green beans today. He had the same reaction as he did the banana, likes the first few mouthfuls and then starts to spit it out. Maybe it's a delayed reaction once he realizes things have flavor. Guess we'll try it again tommorrow. He also loves flying through the air. We had a video conference yesterday with Grammie and Grandad in Ontario and he was very good, but very busy.

Well the rest of our weekend was quite good. It's always so nice to have Darryl home and he did some good cleaning yesterday which is always nice. We are a good team in the cleaning department. He is very through but it takes him a longer time to do things and I can do alot in a short period, but it's all just surface cleaning.

Today is my bestfriend birthday from when I was a kid. Melinda, Happy Birthday. I hope whereever you are you are happy and healthy.

I think that's all for today. Although in two days something fun is going to happen...... stay tuned.....

Till tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: