Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Music

I love music. itunes has become quite addictive for me. It's like everytime I go there they put out so new thing I want to buy. It's like the creators are talking to me, creating music they will know I love. The latest is itunes orginals by Rob Thomas. I really like them and alot of there (his and Matchbox 20's) stuff. So thanks itunes for putting out music I love, you are making me poor.

Lucas is down early for his nap, and he slept for almost 2 hours this morning. Today is feeling like a sleep day. Maybe he's got a bit of my cold. I tried to keep him up for 2 hours, but he was cranky for the last half and hour and he went down easy. Maybe by some magical twist of fate he is starting to work out his daytime and nightime sleep. Yesterday he woke at 10, and Darryl went in and calmed him down. Then he didn't wake again till 1:30. Then slept till 7:30 this morning.

Lexie is coming to stay with me for a day or so. She is a really fun sister. I would say she is my most fun sister (although she's my only sibling). But I'm sure we will have a good time. Even though most of it is spent watching TV or shopping, it's still fun with her around.

Two of my good friends from highschool are getting married. I'm so happy for them. It's amazing how my life has taken a different path then most of the people I went to school with. It's interesting to be abnormal. I hope both of them have excellent weddings. My wedding day was the best! I loved it and love being married. I am lucky to have a great marriage.

Till tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: