Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Traveling Solider

Well I must be doing something wrong. This crying it out seems to work well for everything execept the afternoon nap. It works so well in the morning, he doesn't cry at all. It also works well at night, no crying. But in the afternoon he seems to fight it. Maybe I am putting him to bed at the wrong time, either too early or too late. Just went up after the 5 minutes turned him on his tummy and he went to sleep. If only he could do the tummy thing himself.

Yesterday was my parents 24 wedding anniversary. They were over for dinner and apple pie. It was good to see them again. They gave me lots of ideas for blog titles, as they are big country music fans. Country songs do have funny titles. I'll be sure to use some of them in the weeks to come. We were discussing "did they think 24 years after they were married did they think they'd be sitting at their daughters house helping to take care of their first grandchild". They said no, they didn't really think ahead like that. I certainly do, maybe in 24 years I'll be sitting in Lucas's house. That would be fun.....

Well I am a bahumbug, but I'm so glad Christmas is over. Things just get a little crazy over the holidays... plus now I can look forward to our trip to Las Vegas.

Regis and Kelly are having a contest for the month of Febuary that they will send you anywhere in the world. I don't know where I would go... maybe Africa. The next big place on my list is China. So probably one of those two. Something for everyone to think about today. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be??

Lucas has been a really good baby this week. Even though I'm crazy about his sleep, I am so happy with the way he behaves. Generally he a pretty happy go lucky baby.

In some ways I have totally changed since having Lucas, and in other ways I haven't changed at all. SAIT has asked me to help out in the winter semester. I am still a pleaser when it comes to work. I like to help to make things go smoothly there, although I wonder what it will be like when I'm actually there......

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: