Wednesday, January 25, 2006

What's New Pussycat? Tom Jones

Last night went to my AAMRT meeting, there was a very interesting talk about STARS air amubulance. I am amazed at the dedication of the people who work for STARS. Alberta is an amazing province we live in and seeing that presentation last night was great. Here is the website if anyone is interested in learning more

www.stars.ca

It was good to put a professional hat on. Although everyone asked about Lucas, I got to be Jenn the x-ray technologist for an hour, rather then Jenn the mom. Not that Jenn the mom isn't great, but it was a nice change. Plus it was nice to talk to adults and smooze a little.

So Lucas awoke at 5am this morning. I do not get up at 5am (unless I'm going to catch a flight somewhere). Anyway I tried feeding him and then putting him back to bed. It took him a long time to get back to sleep. Which was a pain, cause he either kept talking or crying. The good news is that he ended up sleeping until 9am!! Wow incredible! Execpt that has seem to totally screw up our day. I have some trouble reading him when it not by "the clock". Or he already has lots of sleep..... Anyway. All is good now. He's been sleeping for an hour and a bit, so we'll see what he's like when he wakes up. It funny how something that would seem so great, can be a pain.

Today on "The View" the ladies discussed American Idol and the phenomenon it's becoming. The question they were asking is what kind of values are we teaching our children, when we all sit down as a family and watch people be mean to each other. I thought it was kind of interesting..... I am not a loyal watcher of the show, but it gave me something to ponder.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: