Monday, January 16, 2006

Volvo Driving Soccer Mom- Everclear

Well again feeling like I don't have too much to blog. So this may be a short entry. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Lucas will have a long nap, as he has become the chronically short napper in the last couple days. I'm going to try to leave him in there till he's upset.

The weekend was good. We ended up taking Emma to the offleash park, which she loves and we pulled Luke in a sleigh, as there was some snow on Sunday morning. It was great to do something as a family. It's interesting to be a "family" too. Not that Darryl and I weren't a family, but it seems more important now that Lucas is here.

In the evening we had a videoconferencing with Darryl mom aka Grammie and Grandad. It's great that even though we live so far away she can still see her grandson on a weekly basis. Although I"m sure she misses the hugs and kisses. It is interesting now that families live so far apart, most of the people I know do not have their kids grandparents in the city. I guess Lucas is lucky to have one set of them here.

After that I went to Chapters and had a hot chocolate and read magazines. It was good to get out and do something by myself, although I'm totally turning into a mom. Along with people magazine I also looked over Today's Parent magazine and the book Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. The once I realized how long I had been at Chapters and I wasn't going to see Lucas before he went to bed I raced home. I did miss his going to bed, but saw him for his 12:30 wake up. =)

K, well for having nothing to say I've babbled on alot.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: