Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Let It Snow

Well we got some snow overnight, but not so much that it caused a "snow" day. It is fairly nice outside now, it's funny how snow can make everything fresh.

Well Lucas is upstairs learning how to talk. It's funny how they love to make nosies! I took him to Walmart today, but because I wanted McDonalds for lunch. The french fries were great and it was McChicken day. He is always so good when we got out, and people tend to be crazy about him. The most common word I hear used for him is bright. "what a bright boy he is" "Look it how bright those eyes are". I put him in one of the McDonalds high chairs (which I'm sure are filled with germs, but I'm not anal about germs) It had some characters on the tray and he was quite amused by that. There were a couple little girls there that asked what Lucas was having for lunch. I said nothing he doesn't eat food. I think they were shocked, becuase a couple minutes later they came up to double check. "Your baby doesn't eat food". I said no he only drinks, he doesn't have any teeth yet to eat food. I think that made them feel better, to know I wasn't starving my child.

Sleeping has been going quite well. Knock on wood. I really shouldn't say that cause for the next 24 hours it will be the pits. There are defintly still some kinks, but all in all I think it's going well. Last night there was only 5 minutes of crying at 3am, then he slept till almost 8am. So we are on the up and up. He's also getting good at eating cereal, most days he'll eat the whole bowl. Yesterday we even made him more.

Well I'm off to have some tea and warm up from this snow.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're totally the blogging type. I love it! Your writing is getting better and better every day! Mo, Mark and I all agree!

Kristine said...

Hi Jenn,

It's awesome to hear you enjoying the snow! I can't wait to be at home with my baby and just enjoy life. I know it's not as easy as it sounds but I'd rather be doing that than sit in front of the computer all day :)

Have a great day!
Kristine