Thursday, January 05, 2006

Morning Sleep

Well just when you think you have things figured out with your children they change. Will this keep happening? Or do things iron out after the first year or so? Lucas is getting so good at his morning nap. He goes down good and has been sleeping for about an hour and a half. On the other hand his nightime sleep had gone up the creek. He's been up twice a night for the last couple of nights, eating every 4 hours like he does in the daytime. I know he can go longer, I'm just not ready to let him cry it out yet. Maybe I'll try using the soother more, maybe I'll start on the weekend.

Went to a used bookstore today, it was a waste of my time. I did not get a thing, nor even see anything that tempted me. Guess I will have to buy Lucas more books at Chapters. He seems to like the ones we own better then the library ones because he hears them mmore often and likes the repition.

Today I am wearing size 8 jeans! It's been years since I've fit into size 8! I do love you Lucas, you can keep sucking that fat out of me. Lexie convinced me to buy them at the Gap last night since they were only 20 dollars. Lexie is gone again, it's weird that the next time I see her we'll be headed off to Vegas.

Anyhoo, I think someone is getting bored with their jolly jumper.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: