Saturday, January 07, 2006

Everybody's Working For the Weekend

I am going to try to challenge myself to name all my posts after a song. We'll see how long I can do it for.....

Well last night it felt like Lucas was a newborn. He was up 3 times and awake for the day at 6:30ish. He's gone down well for both of his naps today, but I am tired. Plus I'm not sure what to do about this waking up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll have a couple of nights where he's just up once. During the day I feel as though I can deal with it, but at night I wish I could do something to get him to stay asleep, like he use to. It's like he doesn't want to miss out on anything. Last night he wasn't hungry everytime, just didn't know how or want to go back to sleep. Again I'm not ready to let him cry it out, I just think he's too young and still establishing trust in us. Although I may be crazy.

We had a great breakfast. Invited Tammy and Pat over and had a typical Parisian breakfast. It was delicious! Although I spilt the fruit salad all over the floor!! So I had to make more. If only Emma liked fruit. Instead Darryl had to mop it up. But the crossiants and cheese were good, I didn't spill those on the floor.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: