Wednesday, January 31, 2007

One Week Eve

I've been told a number of times that I am quite mature for my age. I had been very fortuante to have had lots of great experiences in my short life. In many ways I do think I am older then expected in other ways I am more like a teenager then I was when I was a teenager. Two examples I am thinking of are:

1. When I was a teenager I condemned alcohol. I didn't drink till I was 19 (which is the legal age in Ontario, but come on....) I never stole my parents alcohol (I'm more likely to do that now)

2. I love the Barenaked Ladies. I am like a teenager about them. In one week from today my best friend and I are heading to Edmonton to see the Barenaked Ladies with my sister Alexis, the day after we are headed back to Calgary to see them again. I think my sister did this when she was a teenager. =0. Today while we drove home we played BNL very loudly and sang, celebrating as Alexis would call, the One Week Eve. Here is a video to tide me over for the week. I just couldn't decide, would I rather drink wine with Steve or play guitar with Ed??? (Just don't make me play scrabble)



Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there such a thing as a "2 Week Eve"? Today marks 2 weeks until wee see them on February 15th at the John Labatt Centre here in London. Ian, Mackenzie and I are pumped!

By the way...we have some bragging rights in London at the moment. Each year Billboard Magazine rates all of the entertainment venues throughout the world. The John Labatt Centre had more events in 2006 than any other venue of it's size (10,000 people) in the WORLD! What's even more exciting is that doesn't even include all of the hockey games from our Memorical Cup winning London Knights or the Western Mustangs hockey team! It's not very often that you can pat local politicians on the back for any of their projects, but the John Labatt Centre has turned out to be worth every penny of our tax dollars!!

14 sleeps until the BNL concert (which will be my first BNL concert..yippee!)

Lori

Anonymous said...

have fun :)