Friday, January 26, 2007

Mmmmmmmmm

So Lucas is slowly recovering from his stomach flu and still has very wet poopy diapers but has not thrown up in a couple of days. He also has not eaten a whole lot in the past couple of days, which worries me a bit since he's always been such a good eater. So today I made white macaroni and cheese for lunch. I set him in his high chair and gave him a bowl of it. He kind of looks over it and is skeptical. So I start to eat it and moan mmmmmmmmm, every time I take a bite. Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm as I eat my macaroni and cheese. Well Lucas becomes intrigued enough to start. He mmmmmmmm's as well. All through lunch we are eating and moaning, mmmmmmmm it's the best macaroni and cheese in the world. But atleast we are eataing it.

Till Monday

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL and cute

Lesley said...

Now I have to go make white mac n'cheese for lunch! Mmmmmmmmm!