Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Puke

Today I have had 2 showers, changed my shirt 4 times and done 3 loads of laundry. Our little guy has the stomach flu. Atleast when an adult is going to throw up we can usually make it to the toliet or garbage or something. But a baby can't tell you, so it ends up going all over whatever is in front of them. It's much easier for me to wash my clothes then wash the couch, so lots of throw up on my clothes.

I'll be sure to go to bed early tonight, as I'm thinking I'll have to get up and wash the sheets tonight.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I feel for you...Been there many times. I hope Lucas feels better, and you, too!

Anonymous said...

Think lots of thoughts of the fabulous day you had with Lucas before the puke day. It'll get you through it!

I hope Lucas is feeling better and that you and Darryl don't catch whatever he's got.

Lori

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Lucas hope he gets better soon
and my thoughts are with you Jenn
I know what its like