Monday, January 15, 2007

Weekend and Such

Somedays I have nothing to blog about and other days, like today I have tons to blog about. So I have created lots of drafts and will post the meme I was tagged with and a good website I found so I'll post them on a day when I have nothing to post.

Lucas, Darryl and I had a great weekend. It wasn't to busy but also had some great highlights. It's fun to just hang out with Lucas, watch him with all his fun-ness. Plus it's fun for Darryl and I to have some down time to clean the house. On Saturday night we headed over to my parents house for dinner. My mom made a great turkey dinner as usual and our friends were there as well, lots of kids= lots of fun. Lucas and his "cousins" were very well behaved, although loud.

Lucas has also started doing lots of fun things, but I should save those for his monthly newsletter.

Right now I'm watching the Golden Globes, it is a great show. Although I wonder how famous people do it. Brad and Angelina look so happy and in love. I hope Jennifer Aniston is not watching, it kind of burns me, I can only imagine how she feels. Also Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz (who is wearing and ugly dress) that must be uncomfortable for them! Although Heidi Klum and Seal look so happy, as do Will and Jada Smith. I do love award shows! If you watched it I'd love to hear what you thought!

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks for reminding me about the globes...time to get off the computer and go watch what is left! I love celebrity watching...

Anonymous said...

Pleased u had a good weekend
family times are good :)