Tuesday, January 30, 2007

At Least It's Not a Picture of Poop

So Lucas is definitly back to his normal self. He even had a hard poop today. Yeah!!!! He woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, but after eating constantly through the whole morning, he started to feel better. Later our neighboors called and invited us to the dog park which we enjoyed and then we invited them to the library, which was another fun outing (and free). We then came home and ate lunch. While eating lunch Lucas realized that he could stick his fingers in the holes in his nose. My god, he thinks, there are holes in my nose. Of course I think this is hilarous, so I laugh rather then telling him not to put his fingers in his nose, which causes him to do it again, and again and again. So I thought I'd take this picture.



The other funny thing he did today was realize that he can conciously blink his eyes. He can close them tightly and open them whenever he wants. Oh the great, great things about having kids.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See?! I just finished saying in one of my other comments that I love your blog because of your fun-loving, damn-isn't-the-world-a-funny-place writing style and presto!, you deliver Lucas' "gold-digging" blog!

I just about peed myself, I laughed so hard! As much as we know that as parents we should always set a good example, teach proper behaviour, etc...you just can't help killing yourself laughing the first time your kid shoves their fingers up their nose, burps on command or farts and blames it on Grandma!

Thank you so much, both for capturing the moment and more so for your willingness to share it with the rest of us!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Im pleased Lucas is feeling better
fingers arent that bad its when they decide to stick other things up there that you got be careful.