Saturday, January 06, 2007

Torte and Some New Websites

RIght now I'm eating some Chocolate Raspberry Torte, my question is this: What is the difference between cake and torte? If anyone knows that would be great. Also it is great torte =)

Darryl has started a new blog about the house. Click here to read and bookmark it if you'd like. Also if anyone is looking for some opionions on Cardel feel free to leave comments and we'll let you know.

The other thing I wanted to share with some of the other mommy/daddy bloggers who read this blog is some of my new favorite blogs. Great blogs are like great books, execept they never end. Here are some great blog/books I've tuned into lately.

1. The Cheaty Monkey. A canadian blogger who tells funny stories about her daughter.

2. Greek Tragedy. This woman is an amazing writer. She just had she twins 10 weeks premature. I've cried and laughed at her last 5 posts. An added bonus, she loves the Barenaked Ladies and has red hair.

3. The Writing Mama's Daily Blog
: Different Mom's write different stories everyday. Always well written.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Till Monday

Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Torte is the German word for cake.
http://www.foodtimeline.org/foodcakes.html#tortes

sounds heavenly yum yum

will check out Darryl's blog later too :)

have a good week my friend

Allie said...

I love Stephanie's blog site too. Just finished reading her book and it was quite entertaining.

I envy her ability to express herself in words that are so compelling.

Blog said...

Hey, thanks for the great shout-out, Jenn! I really appreciate that! :)