Friday, January 19, 2007

Thursday Night TV: Don't Read if you haven't seen the Office, Earl or Grey's Anatomy

Last night I enjoyed watching my typical Thursday night TV show. First off was My Name is Earl. It was great becuase it reminder me a little bit of my own life. It was about a guy who had died that was on Earl's List. To cross him off the list Earl had to give him a funeral, expect this guy didn't know anyone. Earl went to his apartment and turned on his computer. Which had funny phrases like his friends were behind the fish (which was the screen saver). And they though the computer was talking to them. Then they had a funeral with all of the dead guy's online friends. People gave funny speechs and used terms like LOL and BRB. Very funny show.

After that was The Office, probably my favorite TV show. On that show they managed to make Andy the new guy who got the old annoying guy fired, more annoying then Dwight, the old annoying guy. The funniest part of the whole show was when Jim and Pam played a prank on the Andy, the new annoying guy. They threw his cell phone up into the ceiling and then Andy was going crazy trying to find it. It was hilarious! I highly recommend this show, it's so funny. Plus I was so glad Dwight was back at the end.

Last but not least was Grey's Anatomy. Again, another great show. I cried my eyes out. George's dad died and it was so so sad. I'm even tearing up thinking about it now. They did such a great job. Poor George is now part of the dead dad's club. It made me think about all the people I love and how the day my father dies, may just kill me too.

It was just a great night to be a couch potato.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: