Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Foolish Games: Jewel

So today has been a big day, but more on that later. Today on the blog we are going to start something new.....

This blog has generally been an update on Lucas and I, which is great for some but probably getting boring for others. So today we are going to start something new. It's a game called Where In The World Are Jenn and Darryl?. I love games and love travel so this game should be a fun one. Darryl and I have been lucky enough to travel a fair bit, so I'll start with pictures of Darryl and I. If anyone would like to add a picture of where they have been so people can guess, let me know. I'll keep adding the daily update of Lucas and I, but I'll try to play this game for a couple of weeks. Plus post your guesses in the comments. I'll post the answer the next day.

So here is today's Where In the World Are Jenn and Darryl:



It's a pretty easy one, but if you'd like a hint it will be at the end of the blog.

So today I went back to work for the first time. It was..... weird. It was totally the case of driving home faster then driving to work. It was good to be back at it again, but no where near as good as the beautiful smiles I got from my man on the way home. I think it went well for Darryl, it will be much quicker for him to figure out spending time with Lucas then it was for me, since Lucas is older and easier going.

It was good to meet this group of students. There were lots of duplicate names, which made it easier to remember, and they seemed to be quite willing to work. I hope I did okay for them...... but I feel tired. Maybe I'll go lay on the couch for a bit.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

PS The clue is : Russell Crowe

2 comments:

Mo Khan said...

My guess is umm.... Europe! More specifically Rome, maybe? *scratch my head!*

Anonymous said...

Are you at the Coliseum in Rome?