Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm So Excited- Twisted Sister

One of the greastest things about Lucas, and all babies I'm sure is how they show their excitment in their whole body. He doesn't just scream, but kicks his arms and legs and smiles so wide. You can tell that he is really happy about something. It's so good.

We went to our neighboor's house today for lunch and it was excellent. Some people have such a knack for new foods. Her salad had apples and cheese in it. Again it was great! There were a couple other babies there as well which was fun, although Lucas spit up alot. I may have fed him too soon. Once he saw Milan's bottle, he wanted his as well. Emma and thier dog also had a great time playing. Which is good for me as it is -25 outside and I really don't want to take her for a walk.

Lucas has sucessfully put himself to sleep. Yah! I love it when that happens. He was up a bunch of times last night. He was cutting another tooth and it was really bothering him. At about midnight I gave him some tylenol and it seemed to work till morning. He also ate lots of pears this morning. Plus at the lunch I was at someone makes gormet baby food, so we are going to start to order that. I love to support other mothers and it's nice to know where the food I feed Lucas is coming from. I'll know it's fresh.

I'm so glad the Olympics are on. I love the Olympics! Espeically with the cold today. I hibernated and watched sports. We got a bunch of medals today and it's always so inspiring to see the athletes compete.

Well today is the last day of the game, atleast for a while. I have been more places but don't have those pictures on my computer. Maybe someday if I get a scanner or get the scanner we have working, or use a scanner at work we'll play again. Anyway here's the last picture: Where in the World Are George and Olivier?



Hint: Usually the water is very blue from the glacier, but in June it can still be frozen.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is Lake Louise, but a good disguise. Love MOM F

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm up to date again on the blog. I just don't go on the computer every day, so I tend to get a little behind, but I certainly enjoy it. For me, it's like picking up the phone and finding out what you are up to today. Love for all of you. Mom F

Anonymous said...

I'm a little bit behind, too. I remember that picture of th honeymoon suite that you posted on Wednesday. Based on your clue, was it Jamaica?

Love ya,
Lori