Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Share the Land- Guess Who

Lucas did very well with his needles yesterday. Of course he cried and did not like it, but hee hasn't had any sort of reaction after and has been a pretty happy guy. He took a nice long sleep this morning and has gone down well for this nap as well. Hopefully he is good for Darryl tommorrow morning. At the immunization place he weighed 17 pounds 6 ounces and was 261/2 inches long. That puts him in the 50th percentile for both height and weight.



I bought this new toy for Lucas yesterday as it is suppose to be good for teething, and although he already has two there are still many more to come. The only problem with it is Emma thinks it's her toy. I was getting Lucas dressed this morning and I hear a sweak from the toy. Emma is chewing on it on the landing. I may have to get another one and they each have their own. I'm sure it's not good for them to share this toy.

It has been very cold here today. I should clarify, a little cold but lots of snow. I was going to head out to the mall for a little walking, but changed my mind. I'll have to take Emma to a park after Lucas goes down for bed.

Tommorrow I'm going to lunch with all my co-workers. I am totally looking forward to it. I miss them and looking forward to being updated on the "going's on"



So Darryl's got another person hooked on podcasts. I guess the key is finding one you like. Anyone who knows me well knows what a fan I am of the Barenaked Ladies. Well they have come out with a podcast. Yeah! I had such a great time listening to Ed last night. I also burned a copy of it for Tammy, so I hope to put a smile on her face with the funiness.

Last night my sister called while my parents were over and wanted to read us her letter of intent for the pharmacy program. It was excellent and she did a great job with it. While listening to my mom talk to her I realized I am very different from my family in the aspect of doing things perfectly. For example with this blog. I am by no means a writer. I am sure there are spelling and grammer mistakes all through out. At the same time that doesn't stop me from writing it. I don't care about being a perfectionist. Just an interesting observation. It makes me wonder why I am so different that way.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: