Friday, February 10, 2006

What A Good Boy- Barenaked Ladies

Well another big poop blowout today. Darryl is defintly changing all the diapers this weekend. Today he let out a poop and I waited as per my lesson from yesterday. Well a couple grunts later I see he's getting green all over his sock. Anyway it was all down his leg, in his pants. Although not up the back. It was bad enough I needed to change my shirt as well. Man oh man... atleast I had to deal with poop in my job before mommyhood. I feel bad for the people who get baby poop as there first experience.

Had a great time playing outside today. Lucas, Emma, the cats and I all love to be outside and we have been treated so well this winter. Although there was a big grass fire a couple hours or so from here. So the grass is dry everywhere and I'm sure I tracked a bunch of it in the house with me, but I guess that's what brooms are for. Emma has to go for her shots this afternoon, so she'll be quite upset with me for the rest of the day.

Last night was good, I made a great pork roast and we had Oma's applesauce with it. It was delicious. I also bought a cute hat for Lucas.



Lori, you were bang on yesterday. We were in Venice on a famous bridge called the Rialto Bridge. There were people everywhere on this bridge, but it's one of the few across the lare canal. Venice is such a beautiful place and I recommend anyone go there. Again, so beautiful and no cars. Great gelato, although quite toursity. Here's the picture for today. And the hint is Emma can come on to this place with us (although certain people can make her scared)

Where in the world is Jenn






Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Mo Khan said...

Is the answer Kelowna, by any chance?

Anonymous said...

Lori and I (mom) think you are in Kelowna B. C., because Emma really doesn't like Opa.