Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saved- Jann Arden

So yesterday we left here and went to take Emma for her shots. The vet was a female, so she liked her at first, but did not like getting up on the table. Lucas was quite good throughout the whole thing although I'm sure he found it a little interesting. The neatest thing was was while we were waiting I had Lucas on the floor in his car seat carrier. This other fairly large dog came up to sniff Lucas and Emma started growling. The dog didn't step back so Emma barked and got between Lucas and the other dog. I thought it was so cool. Not the fact there there was almost a dog fight but that Emma felt protective over Lucas. She doesn't really show any emtion to him what so ever, until yesterday.

We also had one of Darryl's favorite dinners last night. If you live somewhere that there is a Safeway, they make their own Tomato Tuscan Soup. It's delicious and we often have it with sourdough bread and red wine. It's simple, but great. Tonight we are having steak......

I can't believe the weather here. Although it is suppose to snow this week, but it's been 10+ degrees. It's great and we all have been enjoying the outdoors. Walked with Lucas to Walmart today, we almost ran out of wipes with all the crazy diapers we've been having.

Onto the game. I think this will be the last week of the game as I am almost out of pictures. Maybe my dad knows a good photoshop program and I can start to fake pictures........ Yeah for Mo, Lori and Lynda! This is a pic of me in Kelowna. We are so lucky that Oma and Opa live there, it is so fun to go there in the summers. I'm looking forward to it again this summer.

Here is another harder Europe picture. The hint is we were walking from one small town to another, there are 5 small towns you can hike to and from. Good Luck

Where in the World is Darryl?







Till Tommorrow

Jenn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...this is my biggest leap of faith yet! After one single query on the internet, I found the region of Umbria located in central Italy (east of Tuscany and north of Rome). This picturesque, lush area of rolling hills has several little towns (almost medieval in nature) nestled among the hills and valleys. I found 6 little towns. I'm not sure which of the 6 you might have skipped, it would depend on the direction you travelled, I guess. The towns are Assisi, Deruta, Foligno, Norcia, Spoleto and Orvieto. The pictures online look a lot like the ones with the little villages on the edge of the cliffs that I had seen of your trip when I visited you in November. So...the Umbria region in Italy is my guess.

Love ya!
Lori

Anonymous said...

That Lori is just such a go-get-her-girl. She always likes a challenge. I know she is probably right, but you could be faking the location, so my guess is Banff on the Mountain Road to the Hoo Doo's. Love ya, MOM