Wednesday, February 08, 2006

We Belong Together- Mariah Carey

Well I'm happy to be home again. Work was good to go to, but it totally makes me appreciate my little man. I almost kept him up so we could keep playing, even though it is time for his afternoon nap. But don't worry I was not selfish and I put him down. It's amazing how in the last week he seems to have settled a lot when it comes to sleeping. Most nights he now sleeps through the night, he's become much easier to put down for naps. Plus he seems to sleep longer for most naps. He is also happier in the day. Of course this is all on average and he can certainly be a hellion if he wants. All my students thought he was beautiful, and really he is such a beautiful kid. I know I'm biased. Darryl said he was quite good for him this morning as well, which I am happy about. Lucas (and probably Darryl) were quite happy to see me when I got home. Darryl said he played a lot by himself this morning. So it's probably my doing that he seems to want to be with me all the time. I guess I don't really mind, I should savor it while it last. There will be a day in the not to distant future when he wants his friends over his mother.

I am very excited because the Grammy's are on tonight. Two of my favorite things melted together. Music and awards shows. Plus there is usually a surprise or two in store for us. I just hope that Mariah Carey wears something that covers her.

Onto the game. Lori I am so impressed with you!!! I will send you all the music you like for your participation in the blog. You are really a great sister in law. It was so good to have you come to Calgary in November and I know it meant SO much to Darryl that you came out. Plus it's fun to talk to you. Yeah for great sister in laws. You were correct and for 1000 bonus points it is St. Mark's Square. Yesterday's picture is Mo in Cancun, but it could have been anywhere hot.

So here's today picture for Where in the World is Darryl?



Till Tommorrow

Jenn

6 comments:

Mo Khan said...

Just to be anal, we were at Playa del Carmen. Just south of Cancun. Hmmm... my guess for today is... a zoo? Ok ok... probably not the answer you were looking for!

Mo Khan said...

Just to be anal, we were at Playa del Carmen. Just south of Cancun. Hmmm... my guess for today is... a zoo? Ok ok... probably not the answer you were looking for!

Mo Khan said...

Just to be anal, we were at Playa del Carmen. Just south of Cancun. Hmmm... my guess for today is... a zoo? Ok ok... probably not the answer you were looking for!

Mo Khan said...

ACK! Sorry for the multiple comments... seems as though I might have an itchy trigger finger! "CLICK, CLICK..."

Anonymous said...

Well I know where he is but it would be unfair for me to play as I was with him at that location

SB

Anonymous said...

Ok, you're killing me with this one! I was able to view the picture quite large on my 21" monitor but I can only make out "Seal Lion Pool". I can't make out the logo and it's driving me nuts! My first thought was that Darryl was sightseeing on his business trip to Arizona and Georgia, but I checked out the web sites for the zoos in those areas and they don't have sea lions. Next, I thought you'd be tricking us with a local picture such as the Calgary Zoo, but alas, they have river otters, not sea lions. I proceeded to check out the attractions in Vegas, Florida and all of the Canadian zoos. Anyhow...I give up. You've got me on this one! I'll look forward to seeing the answer, though!

Love,
Lori