Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Too Little Too Late

We'll it's a very late post today. It's almost 8pm here. During Lucas's afternoon nap I napped as well. Even though I slept great last night, because we weren't able to use the monitor. It seemed to go on the fritz making a loud buzzing noise every 5ish seconds or so. We couldn't sleep with that noise so we locked the cats in the computer room with their food and litter box and then opened our door and Luke's door. It was great. I heard him at about 11ish, but he went back to sleep and then not again until morning. Of course this won't continue becuase I don't like locking the cats up and the monitor seems to be fixed, but I did enjoy just barely hearing Lucas. =)

Work today was good. I'm starting to get to now the students better. It's interesting to see all the different personalities.

Lucas is getting his other bottom tooth. I'm lucky that so far (knock on wood) he hasn't been unbearable to deal with. A little fussy, but nothing that a little loving (and sometimes Tylenol) won't fix. Lucas was also good with Darryl and Darryl changed a poopy bum!

Onto the game, the picture two days ago was Mom and Dad on Vancouver Island. I've never been there, but will definitly go one of these days. Here's today picture

Where in the World is Jenn?



The hint for this one is: A place where we were upgraded to a honeymoon sweet- 'mon.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: