Friday, February 17, 2006

Happy Birthday- Beatles


Well happy half birthday to Lucas! Today he's is 6 months old. We went to the doctor and everything looks good. He said his head is as big as many 1 year old's. I told you my kid was smart. There is lots of brain in there. =) His weight was 16 pounds 13 ounces. Although when I weighed him at another facility on his 5 month birthday he was 16 pounds 10 ounces. I guess not all scales are completely accurate. So who really knows where he is.....

K so lets see what he can do... sitting: its going pretty well although I still don't completly trust him. His speech is great. Most kids his age are not saying da da da yet. He has 2 teeth now. He is starting to get up on all fours. He has not moved once he's up there, but he's getting better at lifting higher. He smiles lots and is becoming a mommy's boy. He will hold his arms out for me to pick him up.

I am so glad that this blog has become an update for our family in Ontario. Read it whenever it pleases you. It certianly doesn't bother me if you don't read it everyday. I think this will be a good way to keep track of Lucas's progress and life. Already it's interesting to see how he's progressed from when I first started.

Lucas does have a bit of a cold. Either that or it's the runny nose that often comes with teething.

To finsh up the game, Yes the picture of me is in Jamaicia. We were fortunate enough to get upgraded to a honeymoon suite, that had it's own pool. It was divine. Yesterday pic of George and Olivier is at Lake Louise. Amazing the difference when it's snowing.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jenn, hello Darryl... and hello Lucas! This is Olivier from France! First, congratulations, Lucas is a really beautiful baby!
It was a really nice idea to do this pictures game! I still can't believe I've experienced a snow storm at the end of April! I had such a great time with you and Allison, it was a really nice trip. I was still thinking about it, as I went to see the movie Brokeback Mountain two days ago, it's supposed to take place in the Wyoming, but I saw in the end credits that Alberta was mentioned, so I guess part of the movie was shot there, it was really beautiful, and it was a really nice story too
I'm also watching the Olympics when I have time, and I'm particularly following the results of the Canadian hockey team!
Well, Jenn, I agree with you about Lucas' great speeches -da, da , da...men he's already speaking russian ;-)!- so please tell me when he says his first french word!

Take care
Olivier