Sunday, February 12, 2006

Crash Into Me- Dave Matthews

Sleep is an interesting thing. I just woke up from a nap, but I'm not sure it was long enough. It almost makes me more tired then I was before I went down. For family day today we went looking for a back carrier. I thought Dad wanted to go skating, but they changed their minds, besides it was such a nice day outside that we didn't want to spend too much time inside. We did buy a back carrier, but I'm not sure about it. I thought Lucas would be higher but he's a the level of my head so when he looks straight ahead he's looking into my hair. It is quite comfortable though and had lots of features. It's the MEC one.

Here the link for it

http://www.mec.ca/Products/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441776409&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302735239&bmUID=1139786688145

I'm going to check out a couple more before I take the tags off this one. Which they said was fine in the store. It is a great store. We also bought another pack for Vegas. That is one thing about me, I'm not crazy about shoes, but I love bags. Bags and sheets. I was in Linens and Things yesterday looking for a new duvet cover and I had to restrain myself from buying sheets.

Lucas slept through the night again. Yeah. This will be the third night in a row. I am fairly fond of the system we've developed. He sleeps until 5amish then I feed him and he goes down for another couple hours. I works well. Then he's having two naps a day, which is normal for his age, rather then the 3. Although some days if they are short naps he'll have three.

Onto the game. The picture from yesterday is the Umbria region, but the villages are called Cinque Terre. The five villages are Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore. We stayed in Monterosso and had a great time. We met this couple there who would be able to play the Where in the World Game a much longer time. They had been to over 100 different countries. This is also where I put my foot in the mediterrainan. And our first stop in Italy, so it freaked us out when they wanted to record our passport numbers. If anyone reading this goes to Italy, please keep in mind that it is law for them to record who is staying at your hotel. It is beautiful here and I would recommend going. You can hike between the towns and when Darryl and I were done this hike the Italians cheered for me. I was 7 months pregnant. Lots of people told me it would be good for the baby to get all that blood pumping through him.

So I'm starting to get desperate with pictures. So today's picture is not of a place but of a thing. The name of today's game is: What in the World? (instead of where in the world). The hint is I could do this in my job. Good Luck



Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, my only thought is an angiogram?

Lori