Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fortunate Fool; Jack Johnson

Yeah to Mo and Lori!! It is the Coliseium in Rome. I'm so so happy you are playing!! Good guessing, I'll make today's a little bit harder. I have some hard ones and some easy ones.

Today was pretty good. Last night Lucas slept through the night. Yeah!! Which is great, and hopefully it will be a trend that continues, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Although with him not eating at night and getting a bottle during the day yesterday I'm a little worried about my supply. Oh well we'll have to see what happens. I'm debating if I should use my working on Wednesday mornings as an opportunity to wean him from one of the feedings. I haven't really looked into weaning him yet but if anyone has any advice please let me know.

I also realized today one of the advantages of going to work is I'm more excited to see Lucas when I get home. But 3ish today I was just putting toys infront of him, whereas yesterday I was interacting more, but becuase I had been away from him for part of the day.

We went to the offleash today with my new neighboor, who I like alot. Totally the kind of person I could be friends with, then we went off to yoga. There was a little more baby interaction this time. Although I'm wondering if Lucas is not good at self entertaining. I'm sure part of it (if not all of it) is my fault, but I"m also wondering if it's part of his personality.....

Anyhoo, here's today's picture, Where in the World Are Jenn and Darryl


The hint is: In the same city as the previous picture.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*waving hand in the air*
Ooh! ooh! pick me! pick me!
I know the answer!