Monday, February 27, 2006

Home- Dixie Chicks

Well a quick post for today as I'm sure everyone has tons to read from yesterday. Lucas slept well last night. Woke up once and slept in till 7:30. Slowly we are moving back into our regular time. He went down okay for his nap this morning. Talked to himself for a while, then eventually went to sleep.

This afternoon we are going for the 6 month immunizations. I'll have to find the tylenol. Poor little guy, hates being stuck with that needle. I'm going to try it on my own today. Last time was okay, so I think I'll be okay by myself this time.

Enjoying just being at home with my regular TV and regular schedule. Had morning tea with Tammy. Nice to be home again.

Kristine, if you can take a vacation before the baby comes. IT's alot more work to go with a child. I don't feel as relaxed as I normally do after vacation. Even though Lucas was great.

Olivier, I'll be sure to let you know what Lucas's first french word is. My guess would be "tombe" Becuase I say that every time something falls.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: