Monday, February 13, 2006

Love you Madly- Cake

Lucas and I just got back from a Valentines Day Party. It was lots of fun, but it's funny how my mommy equitte is different then my usual etiquette. Lucas woke up at 6am, so everything has been a little earlier for him today. Usually he goes down for a nap at about 2-2;30ish, so today we are at the party and he gets fussy at about 1pmish. We have only been at this party for about an hour, and I know how much work goes into a party. But here's my boy, who needs to go down for a nap. Anyway at about 1;20ish we're heading out the door. In some ways I feel bad. I never leave a party after an hour. It's not like I just show up eat and leave! But today I did. Being a mom changes everything.......

Lucas did sleep through the night again, so we are on a roll. He did take a longer nap this morning, so I'm not sure what this nap is going to be like. We also tried pears this morning, which he quite enjoyed. I heard a little trick the other day about healping your kids if they don't like a certain food, is to put a little cinnamon in it. I did it with Lucas's wheat ceral, which is not his favorite and he seemed to take it better.

Emma is at doggy day care this afternoon. I'm sad to not have her around. Which seems crazy, but we are really the best of friends. Of course when we got there it was too men to take her into the back. She did not like that, but atleast they were younger. Once she got in with the dogs she was great. Hopefully she will have a good time.

Onto the game. Yesterday's was an angiogram of the neck. In that projection we are looking at a profile view of someone's neck. Their common carotid artery is coming up the side and dividing into the anterior and middle cerebrals. Pretty cool eh?

Here's today's picture :

Where is in the World Are Susan and George? (aka Grandma and Pop)

The hint is: This is a place that both my parents and Darryl's parents have visited, but I have never been.

Good Luck

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo! Is it England? Unfortunately, that's about as specific as my guess is going to get on this one.

Lori