Thursday, February 09, 2006

One - U2

Well Just got in from Yoga and Lucas is sleeping in his car seat. So this may be a short post, depending on how long that goes for. He is defintly like me and enjoys sleeping in the car. It is so windy here today I can't believe it. I was lucky we did not get blown away on our walk. Yoga was better today, not that it's ever bad, but I'm getting better at coping with Lucas there.

Well after I bragged about his sleeping, he woke up once in the night again. Then he has taken short naps all yesterday and today... so I guess it's better to say nothing and not jinx myslef. Here is a picture of his first tooth. So far he hasn't bite me, which I am grateful for. =)



Yeterday's picture was at a "zoo" per se. It was Sea World in Orlando Florida, from the Christmas we all went down as a family when we lived in Ontario. I think that was the first vacation Darryl had ever taken with us. It was so fun for all of us, because of having Darryl around. At Sea World, you buy little trays of fish and feed it to the sea lions. They will do all these tricks to get the fish. It's amazing....

Okay here's today's episode of "Where in the World Are Jenn and Darryl" This is an easier one as well. Although if there weren't people in the background we could be standing in front of a painting.



Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What, no hints today? I'm not going to dig for information on this one...with the water right at the edge of the buildings, I'm going to guess that you're in Venice, Italy.

Love,
Lori