Thursday, February 09, 2006

PS I Love You- Bette Midler

Well I wrote some info about the Grammy's in my last post but I seemed to have deleted it, plus I thought of a funny poop story, that I wanted to share with you, so here is the second post of the day.

The Grammy's last night were great. They focused more on the performances rather then the "life time achievment" people. They acknowledged them, but didn't let them talk for 15 minutes about everyone they had ever met. My favorite perfomance was JAy-Z, LInkin Park and Paul McCartney. What a wonderful colaboration of difference music styles. I was glad Kelly Clarkson won a couple of awards, she seems so genuine. Like I could be up there giving the same speech. And Mariah Carey, had something to cover her up. So it was all good. =)

I was also very impressed with Madonna and Sheryl Crow's bodies. Wow, those women look amazing and they are both over 40. I think they are such good role models. Especially compared to Lindsay Lohan or the Olsen twins, both who have have eating disorders.

The other funny story is a poop one, so if you have a week stomach or don't want to hear about poop, stop reading here.

So today I hear and smell Lucas doing his buisness in his pants. So as a good mother I promptly take him up stairs to change it. So there I am changing his diaper I'm through about 2 wipes, and he's all clean. Bam! He poops again. RIght on the new one. I just started to lift his legs to slide the new one underneath and poops all on his leg and the outside of the new diaper, which is not as absorbent as the inside. So I get that all cleaned up, again another couple of wipes. Reach down to get another diaper and I hear a little fart. Look under his legs and he's gone poop again. Now the thing about poop at this age is it's not in lumps. It's not like I can pick up the lump. It's like dijon mustard....all runny. Luckily the pad we change him on is easy to clean. Because I wiped it quite a bit today. So the moral of the story is don't be so prompt in chaning diapers, there are probably a couple more pushes to go.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: