Friday, March 31, 2006

Farmers Market


Somedays I wonder if I could afford it would I stay home...... This week has been excellent and if all weeks could be like this it would be so good. To all my work friends reading this don't worry I am coming back, but I'm glad it will be just part time. I will have the best of both worlds.

Today we headed up to the Calgary Farmers Market. It is much nicer the I expected it to be. They had some great food and I walked out with alot of .....pies. I also got some food for Lucas and some fresher produce. The baby food that they have there is so good. I enjoy it myself. Dad and I also had hotdogs for luch from the "chien chaud". Mine had bruschetta, tomatos basil and asiago cheese. It was quite good. I also got these little cookies from the baby food place that are deliciuos. Lucas only ate part of his so I enjoyed the rest.

After sleeping the night through Lucas quite enjoyed his bath. By the end of it I was soaking. He was loving the splashs. Afterwards I wrap him up like my little burrito although all of the hooded twoels we have are more so for little babies, now that he's growing up we may need to use regular towels. =)

Linda, thanks for all the nice comments. I feel much more confident now as a mother then I did in the beginning. I guess it just takes a little getting use to. It will be great to see you and you will be so amazed at Lucas. Plus I'm glad your enjoying the blog. It means alot to me that you and Lori can stay updated. But I think it also means alot to Darryl that his family is staying up to date.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hi Jenn,

I love the farmers market too! Especially the Simon Pies! I must go and check it out on Fridays once I am off work because I just can't handle going there on the weekends. It is too crazy busy especially for a prego like me :)

Anyways, have a great weekend!
Kristine