Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Beautiful Day-U2


The weather is so nice here today it has been a pleasure. I took the dogs to the offleash (Emma and Tails) and boy did they get muddy. The only down fall to the weather is that as the snow melts it creates lots of mud. Also there was a dead duck lying in the middle of the pathway so all the dogs were crazy about that. But the walk was great for all of us to get some fresh air. It's amazing how the sunshine improves my (and most peoples) mood.

Yesterday after writing the blog I had a great time with Lucas. He is
saying ba ba ba ba lots. He had defintly mastered dadadadada. So now it's a new sylable. So we are singing ba ba black sheeping lots. Also we were playing this game after dinner where I would throw a wet washcloth on his face and he would gasp and pull it off in a fit of giggles. We must of played it for a good 15 minutes. He loved it.

After that I took him upstairs for his massage. Sometimes I'm not sure what to do about the massage. Maybe I should start bedtime a little later becuase during the massage he just wants to play. Rolls over, eats his shoe etc. He doesn't seem to be as into it as he was when he was younger. I still think it's good for him, plus he does love to be naked. =). The other thing I noted about the massage is how he's helping to get dressed and undressed. He'll pull/push his arms in the proper direction. And he will switch hands with his toy when you're done with one arm.

Sorry about the picture in the sideways direction.......


Had Timmy's for lunch today with my dad, who continues to get better. He is crazy about his grandson, who makes him laugh lots.

Should go clean those dogs.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: