Monday, March 20, 2006

Back To Life, Back To Reality


Well life is starting to feel a little more normal. I don't think we'll be going to the hospital today and Lucas will be having both is naps in his bed today, so hopefully he can get some good rest. He still has that diaper rash so once he wakes up we will be having some serious naked bum time. Hopefully some fresh air will do it good.

I'm so happy that Lucas has started to hold two things in two hands and bash them together. I'm sure in a week it will annoy me, but for the moment I'm happy happy! It's one of those skills that if you weren't watching for you would never notice, but me being the information junkie I am, knew that he was a little behind in developing that skill, so after hanging out with his dad all day he can now bang two objects together. What a good teacher Darryl is!

He has also moved up to lots of his 12 monthish clothes. If it's 6-9 months he's still okay but not if it's just 6 months. The problem is the 12 month clothes look like he's swimming in them, so we are kind of in a transition. You can see in this picture it looks like the jeans ate his feet!

A couple of new great discoveries I wanted to share.


First off is this new drink. You can buy it at most grocery stores and it's by Bolthouse Farms. I started with the Berry Boost when I was pregnant. It's so healthy and so delicious. This week I tried the Vanilla Chai and it is also great. I like it warm better then cold.

The second thing is http://www.historychannel.com/tdih/tdih.jsp?category=leadstory.
It's on the history channel website and it tells you what significant happened on this day in history. It's very cool and informative.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: