Saturday, April 01, 2006

Party Time



Well it has been a fun filled 24 hours of parties. Last night I went to a Luscious Bags party. If you ever go to a party like this my advice is to go early. They had lots of nice bags at good prices but some of the bags I would have bought I couldn't becuase someone else had already bought them and all of their stock is at the house. I did come home with a fairly nice bag and it was only 15 dollars, so the price is right.

This afternoon we also went to Clarke's birthday party. Clarke turned one and is our next door neighboor. We figure as the boys get older they may be good friends. It was a great party, with the best birthday cake I've had in a long time. Lucas enjoyed watching all the other kids and playing with lots of new toys. Darryl and I also enjoyed playing with the other kids. Lucas is at an age where he wants to play but can't do it independantly yet. Well he can, but not very well and not with lots of other kids around. So either Darryl and I end up hanging out with him and all the other kids, while the other adult gets to socialize with other adults.


This morning I had my hair done but my new neighboor and friend Kelly. I thought it may be weird to "pay" your friends, but it wasn't at all. Plus I got a great hair cut (not so triangle head any more) and I didn't have to drive anywhere. She has an adorable little daughter who I also had lots of fun with.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got to love a hair dresser that close. I always need Lori to trim the back of my hair YESTERDAY. You get the urgency there. She is the same way with me. When she calls I know she needed the hair cut about a week ago.
Love from Mom F.