Monday, March 27, 2006

Oh glorious wine..

Well no post yesterday and a late one today, sorry loyal blog readers. I'll try to get Lucas down for his afternoon nap tommorrow so I can get a consistent blog out. Also no new pictures. What have I been up to you ask? Nothing really....... running the roads as Dad would say.


Saturday night we had some great steak and wine. That is one thing I love about wine is how it complements food. I don't regularily drink wine by itself, because I like it best with food. The flavors mixing together in your mouth. It delicious. For people who don't drink wine, I could also relate it to milk and freshly baked cookies. The milk compliments the sweetness of the cookie, kind of the same thing with wine. Here is a picture of my wine from that night and you can see the baby wipes and shoes in behind. This is what my life has become, wine and baby wipes. Although I wouldn't trade it for anything.

We are defintly on a good spell with Lucas. He has been just excellent, not too much crying, going down to sleep well. Staying up with minimal fussing when we need him too. It has been great. I am amazed at how much he has grown. Here is a picture from the beginning and it's amazing, now looking back, how difficult I found that time. To Kristine, Mo/Allison (who will one day have kids) and anyone else who reads this blog who will one day have children. I'm not saying this to scare you but I found it really difficult. There are great things about it, but it's just such a big unknown and sometimes it's hard to have the energy and the time to make it a known. I guess to Kristine, good luck, and in the hard times remember the first 6 weeks will be over soon. Then your blob will smile at you.....

Today we went to the zoo with Safana and Leila. It was great fun, I'm not sure how much Leila and Lucas notice the animal, but it is always fun for Safana and I too see (although Safana quite enjoyed the gardens as well). The kids were really well behaved, like I said a good spell with Lucas.

Dad has started up his own blog as well, mostly about the experience with his pituitary tumor. You can read about it here. http://george-braintumor.blogspot.com/

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: