Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pinch Me- Barenaked Ladies

Well today has been a great day. The wesather outside is beautiful and my child is happy. What more could a person ask for. Today Tammy, the boys, the dogs and I went to the offleash to run around and then out for a picnic at a park here is McKenzie Towne. It was great to take advantage of the fresh air and the nice weather.

Yesterday Darryl called in the afternoon and was invited to a hockey game last night. Which meant the Lucas duties were all mine. It's amazing how the hour of help Darryl gives me everyday makes such a difference becuae I felt poopedwithout him. Not that it is that bad, but just I need to think ahead alot more. How am I going to make dinner, when should I get the bottle ready. Calgary won the hockey game so that is good.

Lucas is still loving the standing. I put him up against our green couch and he is quite happy to stand there for a while. I also bought this leap frog standing activity centre, which he also loves. He is also ba ba baing alot but still no ma ma ma.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that Lucas will just walk, none of this slow crawling thing. Look out mom. He is after all, a very smart child!!!!!!
About the ba ba baing, perhaps he thinks he is a lamb. Keep up the good work mom.
I'm still humming and hawing myself over whether to come out in June (first part) or end of May. Still watching the prices of flights. We will be in Florida the first couple of weeks in May. We shall see how things go with Eileens move to Nursing Home. No placement yet though.
Nanny went in hospital with congestive heart failure last Saturday, but is doing quite well now, so will probably be home early next week.
Never a dull moment in London, maybe we should switch jobs for a week Jenn and give us something different to think about. Except I'm betting you would miss Lucas more than I would miss Eileen and Mom.
Love to all,
Grammy