Saturday, March 25, 2006

Shopping- Barenaked Ladies

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday. I ended up having lunch with Auntie Karen and dinner with mom and dad, with no time in between for blogging. It was great fun though.

Lunch with Auntie Karen was great. We went to the Lazy Loaf and it was so delicious. They have freshly made sandwichs with whatever you'd like on them. I had Montreal Smoked meat with butter. It was great. Lucas was also quite good there. I'm learning better how to travel with him. It's becoming more of a challenge now becuase I need to bring real food with me, breastmilk is just not enough anymore. It's amazing how breast feeding is so convient, but you don't really realize till you stop doing it. Auntie Karen looks great and she is great with Lucas! Sometimes I'm surprised that she never became a mother since she is so good with kids. Sorry that this is not the greatest pic, I should have taken more.

After lunch with Karen we went to IKEA which is always fun. I'm trying hard to get the computer room all organized so that I can bring my craft stuff in here and have the other "den" become more of a playroom. Lucas continues to acquire more toys (my fault I know) and the living room is getting too crowded. Anyhoo, at IKEA I just got some organizational stuff. But the computer room is starting to feel better.

Sleeping has been going well. He has gone down very easy for both naps today and is still fussing in the evening, but knows how to put himself back to sleep. Yeah! I love it when sleeping is going well. Lucas has also started to eat formed food. It is these "snacks" called mum-mums. I break them into tiny pieces and they kind of melt in his mouth. Sometimes he'll chomp them with his teeth and he hasn't quite mastered putting them in his mouth yet.

Went shopping this morning with Tammy. She is such a great person to shop with. She got some amazing deals (bras for 2 dollars). I had to get some birthday presents. One birthday is for a little girl who is turning three and they have the cutest clothes for girls! In some ways I really want a girl next in other ways I think my poor wallet and poor girl cause I would want her in cute dresses even in the middle of winter!

Well this is getting to be a long blog and I should be off to tidy the house. . The cats had bad aim the other day when going pee and some got on the floor. It stinks! Tammy introduced me to the new "swiffer wets". (although frugal me bought the no name kind=)

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice set of hearing protectors! He's all set to have Daddy start teaching him to use the table saw!!!

We always took those to concerts in the park and fireworks displays for Mackenzie when she was a toddler/preschooler. Although she wasn't scared of the noise, she always enjoyed loud entertainment more when the sound wasn't so harsh! She always liked them during thunderstorms, too!

Love,
Lori