Friday, March 03, 2006

When I Fall- Barenaked Ladies

Well I commend mothers who have a toddler and baby at home. This morning I watched Shaun and had Lucas here as well. It wasn't too bad, but I had to keep my time management skills up. The worst was when Lucas banged his head on a toy and started crying. That (of course) made Shaun start crying, saying he wanted his mommy. They were defintly feeding off each others sadness.

Then Emma's best buddy Tails came over and they were able to rough and tough outside. Emma can be very dominant when it comes to fighting. She seems all nice and timid, but she can lay them down!

Last night Tammy and I got minimal scrapbooking done. We chatted lots. She is enjoying the BNL podcasts as well. Plus the Barenaked Ladies are doing a cruise Here's the website. It's not till next January, but it sounds great. Maybe Tammy and I will treat ourselves to a mini vacation. I love the Barenaked Ladies!

Lucas slept well last night, woke up once and then was up for day at 6:30. So that was okay. He took a good nap this morning and has been sleeping for an hour now. I do need to get groceries. Oh well, if not we can always order pizza for dinner.

Anyhoo, that's all for today.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: