Thursday, March 16, 2006

A short update.

Well today there was some crying before going down as well. I still haven't figured out the problem. Anyway I guess I'll keep going with the flow and hope something works. I do look forward to when he can tell me what's wrong, rather then just crying about it. Hopefully he will sleep for a good hour and a half. I think I'll go upstairs and nap as well.

For those of you who are wondering, my dad is doing well. Lucas and I went and spent the morning with him. It's weird becuase he doesn't seem really sick, but here we are visiting him in the hospital. Hopefully they will do surgery tommorrow and we'll be able to find out the next steps. I'm keeping positive about it and think he is do, but it is a game of wait and see.

Anyhoo, headed off for some relaxing.

Jenn

No comments: