Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Hard Day's Night- Beatles

Well I wonder if Lucas is getting his days and nights mixed up. He is starting to take great and long naps during the day, but he was up for atleast an hour last night. I let him cry it out again. Which just breaks my heart. I'm sure going to Las Vegas got him a little out of whack, so he's having trouble sleeping again. Keep you fingers crossed that tonight will be better.

After a good nap this morning we went out shopping, where he seemed to be happy. Then we stopped off at Darryl's work. Everyone was quite impressed with how much he's grown and he was giving smiles to everyone. 6 months is such a great age.

Last night went over to Tammy's for a long chat. It's so nice to get adult conversation, compared to playing patty cake. Not that I don't get adult conversation from Darryl, but it's different when it's a female. Tonight we are scrapbooking and having martini's.

Found a couple of new and good website today that I thought I'd share. One I got from another blog. It's http://www.pandora.com

For anyone who loves music this is an amazing site. Amazing. They take your favorite music and play things similar. I am quite enjoying it.

The other website I found today is another blog.http://www.dooce.com. This is a stay at home mom as well who is an excellent writer.

Enjoy and Till Tommorrow

Jenn

No comments: