Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yesterday-Beatles

Well yesterday was a very sad day. Today, when I was testing students I did not feel bad for them.

First off Dana Reeves died. I did not know her or follow her story very closely, but I felt horrible for there poor son. Not only was your father a parapalegic, but he died a couple of years ago. Then your mother is diagnosed with lung cancer and dies. It's too much for a young kid to go through. Last night I was watching access hollywood. billy Bush, who I know is not the foremost news man, says he got to know the child a bit. He said, I'm sure his parents when his parents named him Will they didn't realize how much of it he would actually need. So sad....

Then a good friend of mine e-mailed to say her father was going to die. Man it is too sad. It's amazing how much people love their parents. I know it's life and human nature, but it can be so difficult. Especially when your family lives far away. That is an interesting thing about the world we live in. I live in a city I love, but it is so far away from Darryl's whole family. When his dad was sick it was difficult to be so far away. To my friend, I am putting my arms around you for a big hug. You will get through this, and you know that. But keep in mind how much I love you.


The silver lining about the sadness is that it makes you appricate what you have. Mom and Dad I love you both. I know there will be many more fun times together. But you are such good parents (and now grandparents)

Onto today, Darryl had a good morning with Lucas. Although he was up once in the night. I am torn on what to do about it. So for the time being I am still getting up once. Do I leave it up to Lucas to decide when he wants to sleep through, or do I lay down the law. Oh parenting, I did not know what I was in for.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your friend's dad. It is great that you are able to provide some support for her. We love you very much too!!!

Mom and Dad