Tuesday, March 07, 2006

We're Here For a Good Time Not a Long Time- Trooper

Well it has been an excellent day. I've just put Lucas down for his afternoon nap, although he's not sleeping yet just having a conversation with himself. Before I put him down I was using my hands to bang on the floor. He thought this was hilarious, which of course made me laugh. I would do it again and he would giggle again. It was a fun game, although I still don't understand his humor. I guess I will continue to be my crazy self and some things will make him laugh and others won't.

I added a new and cool thing to this website. It's from google maps. You 'll see the link on the side. When that new window opens place a pin (by using your mouse) on where you live. Then we'll be able to see where all the readers are from.

Last night Lucas almost slept through the night. He woke up at about 11pm and then didn't wake again till 6:30 this morning. Yeah progress. He did have along nap this morning, so this afternoon nap is not looking up.


Went to the offleash today and here's a picture of Luke in his snazzy sunglasses. Emma also quite enjoyed the time out playing. I'm trying to get lots of outdoors stuff in while the weather is good.

Also came across another good website (I know you are all thinking what a geek I have become) www.myheritage.com On this website you can enter a picture of yourself and it will tell you which celebrity you most look like. For me it said Andie McDowell (which I have heard before).

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie in those sunglasses. I did not see the link for the google map push pin that you were talking about.
M.