Saturday, March 11, 2006

Crazy- Aerosmith

Well what won't kill you will make you stronger =).

So Tammy and Pat have gone away for the weekend and Darryl and I volunteered to baby sit. Having 3 children is hard. I have no idea how people did it when they had 13 children. I guess they all take care of each other. Either that or they don't have two dogs. I can't say it's been bad, the hardest is Lucas. He did not take good naps today and was up twice in the night. We are headed to a birthday party in an hour, so I'm not sure how he'll do there. I guess we'll wait and see. I don't think his sleeping will get any better while all the excitement is here. So I'll wait till Tuesday, although maybe Monday. Maybe it's like a normal weekend..... okay now I"m babbling. Hopefully Lucas won't wake up tonight and I can get some good sleep.

Anyhoo I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post, but Tammy or Pat if you are reading this while you're away, your kids are fine and being very good. At this moment Darryl is teaching Matthew how to use a table saw. Hopefully he'll have all his fingers when you come back.

Till Tommorrow

Jenn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeesh! All of you talking about Matt losing fingers! I'm watching his fingers more than my own!

I know, I know, everyone is just saying this because we're using large machines that can do a lot of damage if not treated with respect when being used.

I'm not offended and just wanted to have my little rant!

Ciao for now!