Saturday, September 19, 2015

Reason 307 and 308 I love my husband


I have a really great husband and I know it.  Here are two example of why...

1. On his birthday my grandparents phone to wish him Happy Birthday.  Darryl doesn't love to talk on the phone, but he called them back.  And it's not even his grandparents.  Plus he did it while I was at work.  When I got home from work he told me all about their conversation. 

2. After our first week of craziness of September, back to work, more then I normally work, so Darryl really had to step up with the kids and the cooking and cleaning.  So after me being gone lots during the week, when we woke up on Saturday morning he still asked "What yoga class are you going to?" Love how he is so supportive he is.  I do lots and lots of yoga.  And work and stay busy.  I'm glad he is so supportive of all of that.


Till Tomorrow

Jenn

No comments: