Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My 1st Collection


The other day Lesley blogged about her collection of jeans, which made me think about some of the things that I collect.  The first one is tea.  I LOVE tea.  But I'm leaving that post for later (mostly because I don't have a picture yet)  The second thing I "collect" is concert tshirts.  I have been to A LOT of concerts.  I don't get a shirt for each concert I've been too (or I would have 12 BNL tshirts), but I get alot of them.  I love them because they remind me of the music and the experience. 




From the left to the right.... BNL, Tsunami Benefit Concert, Dave Matthews, Ingrid Michaelson, BNL, Second Row: Coldplay, Weakerthans, Weakerthans and Dixie Chicks. 

Do you have any concert t-shirts?  Do you love them?

Jenn

1 comment:

Alberta said...

No concert tee but I did have 1 autographed by the very handsome Mike Holmes!!!!